Asked by lakshmikottakkadu | 1st Sep, 2019, 10:43: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 3rd Sep, 2019, 10:15: AM
- can u answer the question
- Is √180 a surd or not?
- rational and irational number between root 3 and root 5
- Rationalise the denominator of the expression
- Can you explain surds again in more convenient way ?
- How to solve by using the laws of surds?
- write lowest rationalising factor of 15-3√2
- Evaluate, correct to one place of decimal, the expression 5/(root 20-root 10), if root 5=2.2 and root 10=3.2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number