2x⁴+x³-14x²-15x-8 divide by x²+3x+2
Asked by Gurnoorsingh0852 | 3rd Jun, 2020, 03:54: PM
We need to divided the polynomial 2x⁴+x³-14x²-15x-8 by x²+3x+2
The division can be performed using long division method as follows:
Answered by Renu Varma | 4th Jun, 2020, 10:55: AM
- Find whether 3x+2 is a factor of 3x^4+ 5x^3+ 13x-x^2 + 10
- If two of the zeroes of the polynomial f(x)=x4-4x3-20x2+104x-105 are 3+√2 and 3-√2,then use the division algorithm to find the other zeroes of f(x).
- Using division algorithm find the quotient and remainder of the following: I) x³-6x²+11x-6 by x²+x+1
- if m and n are divided by 4 then 2 and 3 are respectively the remainders find the remainder when m square + n square is divided by 4
- When a polynomial having degree more than 2 is divided by x-2 the remainder is 1.if it is divided by x-3 then remainder is 3.find the remainder,if it is divided by [x-2][x-3]
- If 3 and -3 are two zeros of the polynomial p(x)=x⁴+x³-11x²-9x+18, then find the remaining two zeros of the polynomial
- if x - root 5 is a factor of the cubic polynomial xcube -3 root 5x square +13x -3 root 5 then find all the zeroes of thee polynomial
- Long division??
- DEAR SIR / MADAM PLEASE FIND ATTACHED QUESTION PAPER, I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE SOLUTION TO ALL THE QUESTIONS AS PER THE ATTACHMENT.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number