1 m3 = 100 liter
Asked by manishaauti1982 | 20th Sep, 2021, 04:28: PM
The above given statement is false.
The correct conversion for the volume in term of above mentioned units is
1m3 = 1000 litres
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th Sep, 2021, 04:32: PM
- derive the relation between m ³ and cm³
- volume of square?
- what do you mean by term area
- Define the term volume of an object
- What is the SI unit of volume
- if density is 10.5 kg m cube and volume is 441000 cm cube . find mass in si unit
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
- There is a circular field of area of approximately 500square metre.How can you finds its area accurately by using a measuring tape area area acc
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number